THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
RAF collects information actively provided by its customers, and web and IP information required to provide the services.
Visitor details such as IP address, time zone, browser type, operating system, referring URL and errors generated are collected in order to analyze trends and improve our online services.
The types of personal information we collect include name, contact information, identification information, and payment information. We do not routinely monitor or record user activity or maintain logs of your internet activities. If we do need to monitor or record user activity to provide or enhance specific services, we will obtain your explicit permission before doing so. We may record calls to or from our customer service representatives for purposes of accuracy, performance reviews and training.
Our services that exercise integration with GSuite access the user information below in order to provide the following integrated features :
- Google account and profile: to login and view your basic account information, like name and email address.
- Google Calendar: to view and manage your calendars and appointments from your schedule within the application.
- Gmail account: to send email to clients, suppliers and team members from within the application.
- Google Admin Directory: to provide administrators the ability create a new GSuite (and OS) users from within the application.
Our services that exercise integration with Microsoft Accounts access the user information below in order to provide the following integrated features :
- Microsoft account and profile: to login and view your basic account information, like name and email address.
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar: to view and manage your calendars and appointments from your schedule within the application.
- Microsoft Outlook Email: to send email to clients, suppliers and team members from within the application.
- Microsoft Azure Directory: to provide administrators the ability add a new Azure user in OS.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
This information is used to provide our services to our customers including customer service, accounting, billing, collections, promotion, product/service announcements and newsletters. RAF may use aggregate or anonymous information which will not be linked to identified individuals for various other uses for itself and third parties.
Google and Microsoft user data is only used in order to connect our clients’ GSuite (or Microsoft) and OS accounts in the course of providing our services.
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
Personal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Individuals may review their personal information contained in RAF files by contacting the RAF privacy officer. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, we will make appropriate corrections.
CONTACT US For more information on RAF and privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at: [email protected]